My videos

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi everyone

     Hi everyone. This is Freddy and I am starting this post so that I can join a community of people that have enspired me to start being creative. After watching quite a few youtube videos and reading a number of blogs on the cricut cutter and general card making projects, I went out and bought a cricut exprissions machine from the shopping channel. Now its my turn to see if I can create something as beutiful as what I have seen others making.
     My first project is going to be a Valentines day card for my soon to be wife. I've been thinking about how to make this and have finally come up with an idea that I think see will just love. As soon as I can I will upload pictures and hopefully a how its make video so everyone can see how it came out.
     I'm off now to start this my first card. Wish me luck and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment